[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Bags

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Jan 9 07:43:19 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie,
I seem to remember doing a class for a model I called an open pouch or
packet, which can be used as a gift bag, but it must have been some time
ago. I will definitely consider doing a class again since, as you mention,
it is a very useful model to be able to fold and also cheaper than just
buying gift bags from the store.
In our family we have started to recycle our gift bags, so we would often
keep the tags of the bags as reminder of a gift, but because they are quite
strong and durable, no-one minds it if their gift bags are not new.
I also have a closed pouch, which might be useful for wrapping gifts.
Lindy