[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Bags

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:23:33 UTC 2015

Valerie, I learned in a class here too make  knitted gift bags with
drawstrings.  I use them, sell them, donate them to bazaars, and they are
very popular and very reusable.  I am sure you could crochet them if
desired.  It is very simple to change the size when wanted.  It is also a
good way to use partial skeins of yarn.  Just put in a stripe or two if not
enough of one ball.
Ramona.