[Nfb-krafters-korner] First in the series of read a chapter and take a class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 01:10:04 UTC 2015

First in the series of read a chapter and take a class

As already mentioned every month this year we will be offering a class
related to a chapter in the book entitled “sewing Can Be Dangerous and Other
Threads, by Sarah R. Mallery.”  The first class in the series will be the
log cabin pillow/quilt class being offered via phone on January 17, 24, and
31. The deadline for sign up is January 12, so you still have time. The
chapter in the book to read for January is entitled Lettie’s Tale. We will
have a chat on the last Monday of the month, January 26, to discuss both the
class project and the story.

Hope to see you in class or in the chat.

For info about where to purchase the book or to sign up for this class go
to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/CTY/cty.html

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a
Butterfly.
Cathy F