[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finally catching up

Jeri Milton jerimilton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:01:28 UTC 2015

Hello everyone. It's been a long time sense I've posted anything to the list.
Shortly after joining I ended up sick. Went to the ER and a week later was having surgery to remove a mass the size of a softball along with my one remaining ovary. Not cancerous thank goodness! So Im finally finding interest in my quilting and  other crafts.
So I've seen a few posts about sewingg machines.  Sorry if Im  asking a question that has already been answered, but whitch sewing  machines do you  all find to be the most blind user friendly? Is it the Singer Pixie Plus? I never figured I could use a machine before  now.

Thanks,

Sent from jeri's iPhone