[Nfb-krafters-korner] Heart Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jan 30 20:16:52 UTC 2015

Join my Crochet Heart Class

level: Advanced Beginner
requirements: You will need to know how to crochet. We will be using a Magic Ring, Double and Triple Crochet. I will be able to talk you through a double and triple crochet.

description: This class will be taught over the telephone. It will teach you a crochet heart pattern that is very simple and can be made with any size crochet hook. The larger the hook, the larger the heart you will make. It is a fun easy pattern that can be made up in minutes. You can create different size hearts also using different thickness

Sign up now!!!

Cindy Z.