[Nfb-krafters-korner] Especially email classes...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 20:22:38 UTC 2015

We close email classes early due to the preperation  and remove the
ability to sign up for that class.  I send a notice to the list when a new  class
is posted on the website and the sign up is open.  Cathy posts to the  blog
and it comes to the list and our FaceBook page telling about the class and
that is sent out within 24 hours from when my email goes to this list.  I
was sending out a notice when the class sign up was closed as I get a notice
when Cindy removes the sign up.

All that I can say is please if you are interested in a class as soon as
you read these notices go over and sign up for it.  You can also do what
Cindy suggests check our website frequently or daily as it is always  changing.

Joyce