[Nfb-krafters-korner] need to get practice

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 01:59:29 UTC 2015

Joyce, soak that wrist and move it slowly in the warm water. Lay it on a
pillow to sleep especially the first couple of nights. But soak and move the
fingers bend the wrist slowly. Then practice out of the water moving the
fingers and gently bending the wrist. Then get it right back in the splint.
The pain will go away faster and you will get better mobility faster. But
slowly, gently. Also great you are rubbing the cream in. Massage the cream
in slowly carefully to loosen those fingers and wrist. Just take your time.

Warm hugs,
Becky and the most excellent Jake