[Nfb-krafters-korner] need to get practice

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 1 11:19:52 UTC 2015

Becky;
Any advice for someone with possible trigger finger.  I am having trouble bending my finger.  Need to go and get a splint, today.  How fun, having to use it at convention.  She finally said I could use it at night.  I said, how can I use my cane or walker, with that on my hand?  She would not give me a cortisone shot.  Have to go for therapy after convention, how fun!
Always something!
I bet I over did it, trying to do to many crafts for conventions.
Could be imflation or B12 problems, too.
Nothing is keeping me home on the big 75!!!

Terry P