[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy dance...

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jul 1 05:17:48 UTC 2015

Hi,
I can relate! When I broke my ankle 8 years ago I couldn't take a shower for
a couple months. When I finally could, I was glad, even though it hurt to
stand on one good foot. When I graduated to a boot and walker, I was glad to
shower, too, though it hurt my healing foot.

Then just recently, I had surgical compression wraps on my legs and feet for
the swelling and couldn't take a shower for a week-and-a-half. I was sure
glad when I graduated to compression socks that I now wear.

Hope to meet you soon! I look forward to that!
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)