[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy dance...

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:33:00 UTC 2015

fantastic news Joyce,now,try not to get run over by
walkers,wheelchairs,canes,and guide dogs at convention will you?
Don't forget that Terry will have her walker,and she is a speed demon with
that thing. And,I'll have my little 4 paw drive hot rod at my side too.
Hey,do you think that it would be safer if you stayed home? Lol.
See ya on Sunday.
Henry and the 4 paw drive hot rod Sophie