[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Picture class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 02:08:13 UTC 2015

It seems like one or two of you had mentioned being interested in teaching a
Braille Picture class.  Time is running real short for contacting me to get
a date for your class in August.You need to figure out if you would like to
do a telephone class or an email class.  If it is a telephone class you need
to tell me how many days and which night or day of the week yu would like.
I will check the schedule and send you a date.  Any email class needs 6
weeks time from time you put class proposal in until beginning of the class.
So that means right now your class needs to begin after August 15.

I will only be online until Friday evening.  So you need to contact me ASAP,
so we can move forward with this.

Joyce