[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Picture class

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:22:40 UTC 2015

Joyce, I emailed you last week a couple of times.  I understood
that I was to tell you how I wanted to do it and you would then
ask me to fill out a proposal? I'd like to do an email class.  I
could do a couple of Christmas trees and there is also a snowman.
I'm eager to hear back and book a date.

Michelle