[Nfb-krafters-korner] Theresa Taylor Instructions please

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 19:50:58 UTC 2015

Terry, in your booklet, does it give the background on the prayer shawl?
Theresa said you make rows or a pattern that wil remind the person of
Christian symbols, or however she said it. But it seems to me the three rows
of double crochet would just disappear into the shaw as there is no tactil
reminder of the Trinity. So my crochet class ripple on one side in a row so
the three tops of the double crochet stand up tactilly, for example.

Warm hugs Terry,

Becky and Jake pawing out a greeting