[Nfb-krafters-korner] Theresa Taylor Instructions please

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 19:07:01 UTC 2015

Theresa,

Hope you receive this message for help.  I know you have been quite busy
with family and all the things you are doing with your ministry. Will you
please take a minute to post the closing border instructions for the Prayer
Shaw you taught about 3 weeks ago. I have quite a few rows completed and
others have completed their shaws and need the border instructions. I read
you were going to post them the Weddnesday after the last cancelled class,
is it possible I missed them or deleted they by mistake? If this is what I
did will you please post them again. Thanks for your time I would like to
complete this shaw and give it to the person I am making it for. I will
await your post and will check my booklet, but I do not know the name of the
pattern to look for.

Terry K