[Nfb-krafters-korner] Carol O for you

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 14:16:31 UTC 2015

Carol,
I have asked on line, looking for Theresa. I have not received a response
yet. I also reached out to a couple other people and trying to do some
searching on my own. Please hang in there as I try to get this info. I do
not know what is ggoing on with Theresa, but I do not believe she is at
convention. Please give me a little time, I hoope to have this completed
soon.
Terry K