[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z, question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 15:26:27 UTC 2015

Cindy,

Thank you for the great job you did at convention in getting ready the
things for sale and the Make and Take it. When you are rested and have a
minute, I would really appreciate knowing how the sale went, what items sold
well, what did not, and what we should or  should not do again. I hope I
speak for those who helped out and donated their items and time in asking to
know how much money was raised for this project. It does not have to be
detailed but I would like to make some notes and ideas to know if we should
do it again next year and what to look at for items. Please contact me on
list or off list at my email below. We di the items but you kept it
together. Thanks.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com

Fund Raising Chairperson