[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z, question

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jul 21 14:12:49 UTC 2015

First of all I want to thank everyone for making and donating craft items for this year's convention.  I appreciate all your hard work whether your items made it to convention or not.  We will sure use them next year!!!

I felt that the sale of craft items went very well.  I don't have the exact numbers here at work, but want to think we earned about $75 on $1-$2 crafts.  The roses did sell well, but we had a lot of them.  The color choices were nice.  The scrubbies someone made sold immediately and I had several others asking for more which I didn't have to sell.  The baby hats went quick as did the key chain crosses made from plastic canvas.

I had people asking for tea towel holders and I have a fairly quick pattern that is made with a rubber band hair tie that I will teach for next year.  These would be easy to pack and when the person got home they could add their own towel.

I felt bad that the hair scrunches didn't make it to convention.  I do think they would have some, people were asking for them.

Cindy Z.