[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fund Raising at Convention

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 15:36:32 UTC 2015

Sorry I could not make chat on Monday night. I would like to post this
question to those out there who can give me their opion and help with our
fund raising effort at convention. I know you can not comment on how much we
made but I would like to hear from those who can give me their opinions on
the sale. Like were there enough items to sell, were they a good price,
could we have done anything differently. Was it a good thing or should we
not do it again. I know everyone has different opinions and I am asking for
just your personal ideas on these items that were made for sale. After
working to have everyone get their items to convention, I would like to know
how it went over, there is no right or wrong suggestion but I would like to
put everything together to make suggestions for next year. If you have an
opinion please post it to me or the list. I thank you for your time.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com