[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Members

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:07:04 UTC 2015

For me, it would be better to have an e-mail sent out to all new members.
That way, if somebody joins in December, they get the same information. And,
I can keep that Q&A file to go back to if I have a question along the way.
If it was just one chat, I'll be asking in a couple months did they say this
or that lol. Great idea.

Greg