[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT outlook

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:13:32 UTC 2015

Joyce,

There is either a problem with your version of Outlook or JAWS just doesn't
work very well with it. I am using NVDA and don't have the problems you are
describing. I copy and paste all the time (i.e. the calendars I send you,
the class proposals). My list of contacts always comes up, though to hear
the first selection I have to arrow down once and then back up (which I hear
is the issue with all the screen readers). You might want to have your son
uninstall and re-install to see if that straightens up your problems.

Cindy S.