[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another class August 13

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 23:38:25 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone,

Not all August classes are posted yet. I got one on August 13 that everyone
needs to be prepared to rush over and sign up for, even if it is not there
yet. But I have be assured I have August 13 at 8PM for my Old Fashion
Kracker class and Sheet Music Ornament. You must have an empty toilet paper
roll for this class, so you got time to use up your toilet paper. This will
be a instructional class for you to make these things along with me, or for
you to sign up and listen to my great instructions on making these fun
ornaments a little later. The music ball ornament is a beautiful ornament,
but takes a little time and is a little messy, but fun. So You All watch my
class and remember not all classes in August are posted yet.

Terry K