[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Sophie

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:40:03 UTC 2015

Sophie, My dad has never made me a coat. He says he doesn't know how. He
never takes me to Pet Smart either. He takes me to this really old building
that used to be the town's only farm store. They sell real good food for me.
Sometimes, I find pieces of food in the cracks of the floor and one day he
said I was looking at bird and chicken food. But, it sure smelled good. He
never feeds me enough! Gotta see if new water has come yet.

Tammy