[Nfb-krafters-korner] to the teachers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 02:48:25 UTC 2015

Cindy,

I totally understand.  I would not send them what you send me.

It was her first class she is teaching and probably did not notice the
comment that the website generayes when you submit the proposal.  As it does
say hit was submitted successfully and gives your email and mine as who it
is submitted to.

jk