[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z, question

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:51:52 UTC 2015

Cindy Z,

That is great. I'll definitely be in your class for the towel toppers. If
the person who made scrubbies and cross keychains can get me a pattern, I'll
be glad to contribute a few for next year. If I can get them done way ahead
of time, I'll accomplish it. I'm not good with deadlines though (big smile).
And, I have a goal of using up some of my odd bits so it's a good time for
me.

ncbootman at gmail.com