[Nfb-krafters-korner] PayPal

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jul 26 00:39:53 UTC 2015

Hi,
Maybe you can call them. I might need to do that, too. Maybe if enough of us
call them, they'll do something helpful. 402-935-2050
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)