[Nfb-krafters-korner] PayPal

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 01:10:43 UTC 2015

I got your payment.

It is not as easyas before.

I did find the "Send" link.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of debbie ralston via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:16 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: debbie ralston <debralston at myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] PayPal

Hi,
Ok. I had already changed my password to a format of letters, numbers, &
symbol. It log me in ok. They changed their web site & it was a pain in the
but to send payment this time.  I ended up doing it from work computer using
jaws but it took a couple of tries to get it to go. I have window-eyes at
home & I was going no where. I got e-mail comfirmation that the payment went
to Joyce. I sent $14.5 for 3 kits & 3 key rings.
Debbie