[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:47:39 UTC 2015

Here is one from wal-mart. I’m not a fan of Boye.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boye-Crochet-Dude-Loom-Knit-Spool/24063422 <http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boye-Crochet-Dude-Loom-Knit-Spool/24063422>

Here is another
http://www.knitpicks.com/cfAccessories/Accessory_Display.cfm?ID=82354&media=PPCgpGen&gclid=CLzj1MKs-cYCFQMbaQodBHUGgA&utm_source=media&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=PPCgpGen <http://www.knitpicks.com/cfAccessories/Accessory_Display.cfm?ID=82354&media=PPCgpGen&gclid=CLzj1MKs-cYCFQMbaQodBHUGgA&utm_source=media&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=PPCgpGen>

The Clover Wonder is another, they may also be called a French Knitter.
It’s basically a tube with pegs on both ends.
Hope that helps.
Barb