[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jul 27 03:51:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
We need a loom that is like a tube with pegs on both ends for the ornament class?
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings, in Jesus’ name; KJV
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in jesus name . org
My latest book, in audio format, can be found at:
W w w . audible . com
(take out the spaces to go to these sites)