[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:02:49 UTC 2015

Catherine,

I got mine at Walmart. I got the Boye brand. From what I can tell, brand is
more a matter of preference. It is purple and costs around $5 here. On one
end, there is 5 pegs and on the other end 8. When you have your husband help
you, ask him to count the pegs. The first one I got had a broken one in the
pack. Perhaps it had been dropped or handled roughly. I took it back for
another and no problem. It will come with a loom tool and yarn needle. She
said we could use a flower loom if we preferred. It has 12 pegs. Don't be
intimidated. If I'm remembering correctly, the Martha Stewart is the one you
can adjust the spacing of the pegs. For the Boye or other brands, they are
pretty much the same. I think mine was called Deluxe Knitting Spool or
something like that and is a hanging item in a plastic bag.

Greg