[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:13:21 UTC 2015

Hi Greg

A nice option for a small I-cord loom is called the clover wonder knitter.
This loom comes with two disks, one having 3 pegs and the other having six.
You place the disk of your choice on one end of the knitter and away you go.
there is a small hole on the side of the spool so you can touch your work
and check to see how it is coming along. the other end of the knitter is
open. This spool loom is made of heavy plastic and the disks can be switched
easily. I love it for I-cords.

You can find this item on Amazon at the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/Clover-3101-Wonder-Knitter/dp/B000WUY7YI/ref=sr_1_4?s=
arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1438023772&sr=1-4&keywords=spool+loom

however, I do not know if this item will work for Karen's class. what do you
think Karen?

Cathy F