[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:33:37 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy
I can't remember what kind my looms are but its pegs came off too easy while
working. I glued them all into the frames and skip one if I don't want to
use each peg.
I'm currently working on a small carpet using t-shirt string. It will be a
thick carpet but should work fine beside my bed.

Hettie

Join me at my WordPress Blog and tell me what you think
http://hettiewoehler.wordpress.com