[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 27 20:09:04 UTC 2015

Henry and I were at Michaels, this week end and saw a wall with over 20 of the Boya loom sets.  I sure was surprised!  I could not find the sale price.
We did find 1 ball of that cotton, Barb told us, about, last week.  The lady helping us, said it was clearance.  I had never heard of the brand, so I kind of think it was just on sale.  We shall see if it reappears.  It sure is soft!

Terry P.