[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping it all in perspective

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:46:30 UTC 2015

If to much mail is the issue, then don't single out one group. Perhaps we
need a policy where all messages which are not important to the entire group
are to be sent privately. There's a lot of chatter on this list. I'm not
saying that is bad. But, it is wrong to single out a single group of chatter
to attack when that group has followed the requested policy to the letter.
If you don't want to read messages about labs, then delete them. I don't
need to read a lot of the messages welcoming people, saying your project is
nice,  I agree, How is your friend, ... But, I realize that those messages I
can simply delete and move on. I can even only read messages from certain
people if I choose. But, I don't single out people and ask them to be
silenced and accuse them of wrongdoing when none has been done.

Greg