[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping it all in perspective

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:45:36 UTC 2015

I have adopted Greg's philosophy on listservs regarding all but one. The
only thing I can't tolerate (or delete) are personal attacks and emails
where every other word is profanity (I did have to leave one list for a
months because there is no moderation on it).

The big thing to remember is subject lines. I just recently had to delete
the numerous emails on searching for a loom because I am not taking that
class, do not loom knit, and after 10 emails it was too much to read for
something that didn't pertain to me. Needless to say that my delete key is
VERY effective. And that is from someone that is just now using a screen
reader 95% of the time and learning how to be proficient with it.

Cindy S.