[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes in August

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 00:15:12 UTC 2015

I have been working hard getting the student lists ready for the teachers.
I haven't put all the classes into my year of classes file, but I want to
say I am thru August 12 and we have  a total of 45 classes for this year so
far.  I know we will be over 50 classes by the end of August!

We are doing well after a quiet couple of months.

So lets stay on track and keep going with thinking up some more classes.  I
know the Fall will be here and we will have to think ahead.

We are booking in classes now for the middle of September.  Give it some
thought on a class you might like to do.

I am happy to see new teachers stepping up and doing their first class.  The
members that have been around here a while need to support the new teachers
by signing up and going to the new classes.

There is still time left to sign up for some of the classes in August.  A
few are closed for sign up already.

Karen who is a new teacher has 26 students on her list already and time is
running out to get into her Loom ornaments  class done by email.  Don't
delay we have never had 30 students for an email class before.  So Karen get
some friends to sign up for it and talk it up a little more.  You are close
to making a record here at Krafters Korner!

Joyce

We have the fall to