[Nfb-krafters-korner] found crochet dude!

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Fri Jul 31 00:25:55 UTC 2015

After 2 Walmart’s and at the second Michael’s my daughter spotted item with 5 pegs on one end and 8 pegs on the other;  called   the Crochet Dude, knitting spool. Really, I kid you  not.
I am ready for this class, in the meantime I will play with some yarn.
Thanks for your suggestions. I doubt this is the last spool that I buy - so many to choose from.
I am on digest mode for emails; sometimes it is difficult to get to the ones I want to read.
Catherine J