[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa pony bead kits to be mailed out

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 21:43:30 UTC 2015

For those of you who ordered the Santa pony bead kits from me, I thank you
from those who have mailed or paid me through PayPal.

I would prefer payment through PayPal if at all possible from the remainder
of folks.    You can use Blindhands at AOL.com to make the payment.

If you haven't sent me payment in a check or money order as of yet, please
send me an email directly to be:
Blindhands at AOL.com

With your name and mailing address and I will return it with my mailing
address.  The class begins on August 26, so do not delay in sending out
payment as you want your supplies in time to do this class.

Joyce