[Nfb-krafters-korner] numbers are in for now

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 23:49:39 UTC 2015

Folks have been asking me and I got the numbers in last night.  There is
still time so do not delay getting your membership nues in.  We have 57 paid
members this year so far.

I guess there were folks wanting to take those Xmas in August classes.  We
have a lot of classes planned for August and planned for the Fall.  So don't
miss a class you might want to join in with us.

We take membership payment on our website Thru PayPal or you can send it in
via mail to our treasurer.

Tell your friends about Crafters Korner and let them know about our classes.

We can teach sighted folks how we craft, but where else will you find Blind
folks teaching other blind folks how to do crafting.

Don't delay get out there and let everyone know about Krafters Korner.
Remember last year, 2014 69 different classes were taught here at Krafters
Korner!

Joyce
Joyce