[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 20:26:15 UTC 2015

For those of you who are new to Krafters Korner and those who have been here
for a long time and all of those in between, membership is due in July for
2015-2016 membership.  If you took advantage of the Early Bird

Special that started in March, you had the chance to take classes for
several months at no extra cost.

Our membership goes from July to July.  We offer an Early Bird Special which
allows new folks to pay membership for their first time beginning in March
and have from the time they make their $20 membership until July of 2016 to
be a member and take as many classes as they want within that time.  There
is no additional fees for classes except your long distance phone call for
our telephone classes.

To continue taking classes thru to July 2016 please visit our website at

www.KraftersKorner.org <http://www.KraftersKorner.org>

there you will find a link to make payment thru PayPal or send a message to
our treasurer for her mailing address.  Don't delay so you won't miss any
classes that interest you.

We had offered 69 classes in 2014 and for $20 that was an excilent bargain.

I thank all of you who have paid for membership for 2015-2016.

Joyce Kane, President

NFB Krafters Division