[Nfb-krafters-korner] the different way things are called.

Catherine.M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Thu Jun 4 10:39:02 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I so love the way things have different names in other countries.

I had a friend that went to the states.  She was on a bus tour on one of
there stops Audrey said to the bus driver can you tell me where I can buy a
sloppy joe.

The driver pointed to a door and said in there you will be able to get one.

So off she went and all she saw was food shops.

Back to the bus Audrey went and said to the driver there are only food shops
in there.  He scratched his head and said that is right that is where you
will get one.

I will tell you now the weather got a little cool so that is why she wanted
a sloppy joe.

Now in Australia a sloppy joe is a sweater that is not made of wool it is
made out of fleasy lined material  . But the driver was right by saying that
she could buy a sloppy joe in the food hall but Audrey wanted to get warm
with a sloppy joe which you ware over here lol.

I thought you may like to have a laugh.

Hugs Catherine.