[Nfb-krafters-korner] request for classes/teachers

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jun 25 05:25:26 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm not laughing. I'd like to learn those. Can you send me a kitty?
Is there a book of instructions out there? It seems like there was one a
long time ago. I wonder if someone could do an updated one.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)