[Nfb-krafters-korner] request for classes/teachers

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:41:06 UTC 2015

I think I was the one talking about essential oils last week and I'm
happy to do an email class on making essential oil products to give as
gifts. It sounds like Theresa is giving a class on it though. Maybe
mine can be a supplement. Joyce, please let me know if this is good
for you.

Minh

On 6/25/15, Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner