[Nfb-krafters-korner] Somewhat OT, The Blind Perspective

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Mar 2 07:28:29 UTC 2015

Hi to all,
I just wanted to let everybody know that a new magazine is available called
The Blind Perspective at http://www.theblindperspective.com.
Someone had mentioned the magazine a while back on this list and I am happy
to mention that I will be helping with writing a feature for them called
Kaleidoscope of Krafts
The March issue has just been published and my article about the history and
some interesting facts on origami can be found under the Kaleidoscope of
Crafts" section.
You can read the magazine on the abovementioned site, or to subscribe, just
send an email with the word subscribe in the subject line to info at
theblindperspective dot com
The features currently available include:
. Movers and Shakers
. Healthy Living
. Have I Got A Story For You
. The Braille Highway
. Technically Speaking
. Kaleidoscope of Krafts
. Spencer's Spotlight
. Cooking Concoctions
. Riddle and Brain Busters
I am hoping to do an article on KK in future, and I will let you all know
when and if that happens.
Blessings.
Lindy