[Nfb-krafters-korner] Somewhat OT, The Blind Perspective

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 9 13:48:05 UTC 2015

Nice job Lindy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lindy van der Merwe via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 1:28 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Somewhat OT, The Blind Perspective

Hi to all,
I just wanted to let everybody know that a new magazine is available called The Blind Perspective at http://www.theblindperspective.com.
Someone had mentioned the magazine a while back on this list and I am happy to mention that I will be helping with writing a feature for them called Kaleidoscope of Krafts The March issue has just been published and my article about the history and some interesting facts on origami can be found under the Kaleidoscope of Crafts" section.
You can read the magazine on the abovementioned site, or to subscribe, just send an email with the word subscribe in the subject line to info at theblindperspective dot com The features currently available include:
. Movers and Shakers
. Healthy Living
. Have I Got A Story For You
. The Braille Highway
. Technically Speaking
. Kaleidoscope of Krafts
. Spencer's Spotlight
. Cooking Concoctions
. Riddle and Brain Busters
I am hoping to do an article on KK in future, and I will let you all know when and if that happens.
Blessings.
Lindy