[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter suggestions

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Mar 3 20:35:17 UTC 2015

I just saw a yummy idea the other day.  You take the Jell-O egg molds and make your Jell-O eggs.  Cut them in half the long way like you would if you were making deviled eggs.  Scoop out a little melon baller full of the Jell-O on top like a deviled egg would look.  Fill Jell-O eggs with a dollop of cool whip!  They are cool looking and yummy!

Cindy