[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter suggestions

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 23:58:39 UTC 2015

Oh  Terry, I just remembered  a cute Easter project a friend of mine did
with her grand daughter.
You get a small flower pot, fill it with soil, tell the child that you have
some magic easter jelly beans.  allow the child to plant in the pot the
magic jelly beans and then easter morning remove the beans and in their
place have the large lollipops with the long sticks coming up out of the
pot.  you could make other candies and place them on a scuer   also.  they
are supposed to represent the beans growing into Easter surprises!
This would be great for the little one especially.
Jill