[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter suggestions

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:38:02 UTC 2015

Terry, somebody told us how to make bunnies out olf hand towels and wash
cloths a couple of years ago.  Your 8-year-old could make her own or help.
The little one could cuddle hers.  They are very cute.  If you don't have
this info, I probably could remember.  I don't know who put it on the list,
but I made several, and my grandkids loved them.  All you need is terry wash
cloths and a hand towel.  Then something to make a face. They are held
together with rubber bands.  .
Ramona