[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Ideas

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:01:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Recently Joyce asked for ideas on classes people would be interested in taking and I put together a few ideas.

With Mother’s Day coming up, maybe a class on soap making would be nice.

Also, learning basket making could be a fun craft that could be used throughout the year.

Pony bead projects are always fun and they are easy too.

A stitch counter bracelet would be helpful for many of us to use in our yarn projects.

For the loomers, how about a blanket or afghan class.

I just returned Tuesday night from the NFB of New York’s legislative efforts in Albany, so I wasn’t able to make the membership meeting. I hope the meeting was productive and I look forward to hearing more about the decisions made.

Take care,

Lucy
Make memories, laugh a lot, love more, give & accept lots of hugs because these are the things we call PRICELESS!

septembergirl95 at gmail.com