[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting a Pie for Pie Day

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:12:05 UTC 2015

Hi Annette,

I was smiling as I read the subject line for your post. I read in a
newsletter that it was Pi day but I did not check the spelling and simply
assumed it was in reference to an apple, cherry or French silk variety.
Naturally my mouth began to water! Then I read your post and realized my
assumption. <grin> instead of watering, my mouth turned down in the usual
way it does whenever math is mentioned. However, I perked right up when I
found that there was a pattern to a round dishcloth using the short row
shaping technique.
I will have to check this out. thanks for posting it. between Dixie's
feather and fan and the wooly lamb cloths I don't know when I will get the
chance to try it, but I sure am looking forward to it.

Cathy F