[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet in the round question, Terry K

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 23 14:29:18 UTC 2015

I'm behind on e-mails and do not know if anyone responded yet.  Generally, when this happens, it is because you have dropped stitches in the round.  To fix this you would need to add stitches.  They could count the round and see if the number of stitches they have match up with the number they should have.  I like to use a stitch marker at the beginning of each round to help me know when I am back to the beginning.  I tend to use a small piece of pipe cleaner as a stitch marker.

Cindy Z.